Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Cricket Scotland
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your answer, detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and CS reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email, or social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform, within 48 working hours of the closing date. if you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and CS reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Cricket Scotland, National Cricket Academy, Ravelston, Edinburgh EH4 3NT after the closing date.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as CS may require.
11. If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Cricket Scotland
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
16. This competition is being run by Cricket Scotland
18. CS reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. CS may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
19. If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
20. CS will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
21. The competition is governed by Scottish law.