CS announce four independent non-executive directors
Following the implementation of a new governance structure, Cricket Scotland has today, 1 August 2016, announced the appointment, with immediate effect, of four independent non-executive directors to the Board of Cricket Scotland Limited, the company that runs cricket in Scotland on a day to day basis.
The new directors are: -
- Angela Casey, Managing Director of Pagoda Porter Novelli, the public affairs and public relations agency
- Jonathan Kemp, Commercial Director of AG Barr, the well known soft drinks company and FTSE250 company
- Douglas Lockhart, Associate Director, Investment Manager at Tilney Bestinvest. Douglas also played for the Scotland cricket team 176 times, retiring from international cricket in 2010
- Shelley Watson, formerly Director Legal (IP, Marketing and Commercial), Chivas Brothers Limited and now Managing Director of her own specialist consulting firm, Beaumont Watson Consulting
As well as their independent perspective, Angela, Jonathan, Douglas and Shelley bring important additional skills to the board which complement those of the other members who are: -
- Tony Brian, Chair
- Malcolm Cannon, Chief Executive
- Bruce Dixon, President
- Bob McFarlane
- Keith Young
The new appointments complete the implementation of the changes to the governance structure of Cricket Scotland which were approved by the members in February this year.