CSHL AGM 2014
Cricket Scotland Holdings Limited
Annual General Meeting
Sunday 23rd March 2014 – Stirling County CC, New Williamfield, Stirling
The Fourth Annual General Meeting of Members will be held at StirlingCountyCC, New Wlliamfield, Stirling FK7 7WS at 1pm on Sunday 23rd of March 2014.
Full Members being Clubs, Districts, Leagues and Associations in membership are invited to send two representatives to the Meeting but are entitled to one vote only on any matter in terms of the Articles of Association. (See note below regarding voting).
Personal Members and Honorary Members are also entitled to attend but are precluded from voting.
Admission will be obtained on presentation of this Notice which should be retained by the presenter.
On behalf of the Directors
R C Smith
- Minutes of the 3rd Annual General Meeting of Cricket Scotland Holdings Limited held on 27th March 2013 (copies available at meeting and on website)
- President’s Report
- Award of Trophies
- Annual Report presented by Roddy Smith, Chief Executive of Cricket Scotland Limited (available on Cricket Scotland website from 19th March 2014)
- Receipt of the accounts for CSHL and Cricket Scotland Limited for the year ended 31 December 2013 (these will be available on the Cricket Scotland website from 19th March 2014)
7. To fix the level of Subscriptions for 2014 – see separate paper
8. Election of Directors - see separate paper
9. Any other competent business
Note regarding voting:
(a) A member is entitled to appoint one or more persons as proxies to exercise all or any of his rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting.
(b) The appointment of a proxy will not preclude a member from attending and voting in person at the meeting if he or she so wishes.
(c) A form of proxy is enclosed. To be valid it must be completed, signed and sent to Roddy Smith at Cricket Scotland, MES Sports Centre, Ravelston, Edinburgh EH4 3NT so as to arrive no later than 5pm on the day prior to the meeting or any adjourned meeting.