Job Vacancy: Office Administrator
Vacancy: Office Administrator
Cricket Scotland is the national sporting governing body for cricket overseeing the development and growth in participation of the game in Scotland and organising the playing programmes for our national representative teams competing at global events.
We are currently looking to recruit an Office Administrator who will assist with the smooth running of the office and the support staff within.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- Strong computer literacy, administrative and organisational skills.
- Previous experience of the Sage 50 financial software.
- Previous experience of processing invoices and other accounting administration tasks.
- An ability to work on their own initiative with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to work to deadlines and to multi-task.
- A flexible approach to delivery and working as part of a team.
Terms of employment
The part-time position is based in Edinburgh and will report to the Finance Manager.
The salary package offered will be between £5,800 and £6,900 per annum, based on 14 hours per week.
Should you wish to apply for the role, please email your CV, with a short covering statement, to firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to the closing date for applications on 31st March 2016. Please also contact David Johnson should you wish to receive a full copy of the role profile.
Cricket Scotland is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age