SMRH Seek Additional Coaches
Stewarts Melville Royal High Cricket Club (SMRHCC) are an Edinburgh based Cricket Club with an established and expanding Junior section offering cricket to both boys and girls from 8 to 18, currently having 150 junior cricketers. The Club are now seeking additional coaches to join our team.
Contract Hours :
- Sunday and Wednesday evenings during Winter.
- Additional periodic day time work may be available from time to time at local Schools and Easter Camps.
- Further coaching opportunities are likely to be available during the Summer.
Remuneration : will be offered on an hourly rate basis.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of ECB Level 2 Coaching Qualification or equivalent. Candidates who are currently obtaining this level of qualification will be considered.
- First Aid and child protection qualifications.
- Satisfactory Disclosure Scotland / PVG Check.
Required Skills :
- Experience of working with children between the ages of 8 to 18 years old.
- Ability to deliver structured coaching programme.
- Experience in working with other coaches to help deliver coaching programme.
Applicants should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Sunday 16th November 2014.