Vacancy: Cricket Operations & Events Co-ordinator
Cricket Scotland is the national sporting governing body for cricket overseeing the development and growth in participation of the game in Scotland and organising the playing programmes for our national representative teams competing at global events.
We are currently looking to recruit a Cricket Operations & Events Co-ordinator who will be primarily responsible for arranging, managing and delivering a wide variety of logistics to support our national representative sides.
The role will also have responsibility for supporting the delivery of events and matches hosted in Scotland along with the administration of cricket specific programmes and projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- An ability to work creatively on their own initiative with strong interpersonal and communication skills, including proven writing ability.
- A knowledge/understanding and passion for cricket
- Strong computer literacy, administrative and organisational skills
- An ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and deliver against challenging deadlines
- A flexible approach to delivery and working as part of a team
Terms of employment
The position is based in Edinburgh and will report to the Senior Operations Manager
The salary package offered will be between £18,000-£20,000 per annum
Should you wish to apply for the role please email your CV with a short covering statement to email@example.com prior to the closing date for applications on 24th February 2016.
Cricket Scotland is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age