Cricket Scotland is today delighted to launch a new resource which will provide extra support to cricket clubs across the country.
The exciting new Club Development Tool will guide clubs through a series of topics, each of which is designed to help a club analyse their current status and assist in planning for their development. A club will complete a self-assessment online and will be provided with specific feedback, a report, an action plan and access to Cricket Scotland’s Regional Participation team for further support and guidance.
A club will be able to complete this process working to their own timeline. As a club feels progress has been made, they can complete another online assessment to measure their progress and analyse any changes within the club and help plan for the next phase of development.
Cricket Scotland is also able to add value to this process through support provided by a new section of links and key resources on the Cricket Scotland website. This section will be updated as new information and additional examples of best practice from around the cricket community become available.
The benefits of using the Club Development Tool
- Completely free to Cricket Scotland member clubs
- Provides you with an instant overview of the club
- Provides your club with unique feedback from Cricket Scotland
- Provides your club with relevant guides & links
- Provides your club with a live editable action plan document
- Supports the club in making strategic decisions
- Provides your club with a PDF report
- Allows your club to review progress against historical results
Any club interested in accessing the Club Development Tool should follow this link or contact their Cricket Scotland Regional Participation staff member.
To find out more, clubs can view this PowerPoint presentation.