Club Applications to Sponsor a Migrant

Migrants coming to the UK under a sporting category, require to be sponsored by an organisation that has a sponsor license under Tier 2 (Sportsperson) or Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) – Creative and Sporting.

If your club wishes to sponsor a migrant, you must have a sponsor license. Before you apply to the Home Office for a license you must be endorsed by Cricket Scotland.

For information on this process and relevant forms please see below.

Please direct any questions to the CS Operations department.