Stenhousemuir CC are currently advertising for a Head Coach to help drive forward their growing Youth Section. The club have made significant strides in the last 2-3 years with their junior membership growing rapidly and an ethos developing around the club that is welcoming, fun and at the heart of the local community.
The club run junior teams that compete in WDJCU and national cup competitions, and also deliver an extensive schools coaching programme that exposes local children to cricket and transitions them to the club. The club are part of Cricket Forth Valley that sees 6 local clubs work together to share best practice and grow junior cricket opportunities in the area, and they also participate in the `Thriving Clubs` programme that contracts the support of Sports Marketing Network to assist clubs to become more visible, vibrant and viable.
The current growth in junior members has now seen the club reaching capacity in terms of it`s coaching provision. Therefore, they are looking for a dedicated coach that can coordinate and lead a quality junior coaching programme and also help build the coaching capacity to ensure sustainable junior structures for the future.
Head Cricket Coach
£negotiable, 8-10 hours per week
We are looking for a committed, experienced and enthusiastic Head Coach to join our pool of volunteer coaches who work on a range of programmes over the winter. These programmes include:
· Integration of school children into our Youth Section
· Coach our Youth Section (8-15 years old)
· Plan and implement sessions with the assistance of our volunteer coaches
· Drive the development of our Youth section.
The programmes take place throughout the year and if you are qualified to Level 2 or higher and have a passion for helping to develop young cricketers we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate/s will have the following experience / skills / qualities:
· Qualified to ECB Certificate Level (Level 2) or equivalent
· Current PVG Scheme Membership
· Current Safeguarding and First Aid qualifications
· Current member of the Cricket Scotland Coaches Association (or ECB)
· Ability to enthuse and inspire young people about cricket
· Experience of working with children aged 4-16 in a coaching environment
· Enthusiastic team player
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is the 30th October. Practical interviews will take place during November