Be part of our growing community of coaches and access support to develop yourself and your athletes
As we know, quality coaching is fundamental to the development of our players and the game within Scotland. We hope that our Coaches Association will help foster improved standards of coaching across all levels and help create a sharing culture of best practice and support as we all strive to develop the best people and players we can.
The CSCA continues to provide support and coach development opportunities bespoke to coaches in Scotland.
To be eligible for membership you must;
· Hold a minimum ICC Introduction to Cricket Award (or equivalent)
· Be actively coaching in Scotland
The CSCA is an annual membership and the benefits of joining the CSCA will include:
· Coaching insurance cover provided by SportsCover* (valid until 31st December 2017)
· FREE Registration to Cricket Scotland Coaching Forums at selected venues across Scotland – (In 2016 these included the highly-rated World Class Basic workshops delivered by National Team Head Coach Grant Bradburn and his team of High Performance Coaches)
· First access to a copy of our Coaching E-Newsletter – Hawkeye the Noo!
· A FREE CSCA Mini Coaching Rucksack
· A Cricket Scotland USB memory stick
· Interaction with a network of like-minded coaches across Scotland
* Please note: CSCA members will only be able to access the insurance cover if they hold a valid PVG scheme membership (obtained or updated within the last 3 years) and an in-date Emergency First Aid qualification.
For more information regarding the Coaches Association contact us on – email@example.com