|Full Name||Craig Donald Wallace
|DoB|| 27 June 1990
|Scotland Debut|| v Hampshire Royals 2011
|Height|| 5ft 10
|Teams||Forfarshire, Scotland U19s, Scotland Lions, Scotland|
A graduate of the national youth and academy programme, Craig made his senior debut in Scotland’s final 2011 Clydesdale Bank 40 match against the Hampshire Royals at the Rose Bowl, showing real talent in the limited over format of the game.
An aggressive middle order batsman and talented glove-man, he has all the attributes of a wicketkeeper-batsman that the modern game demands, while possessing the ability to play entertaining, improvised shots.
5 Facts about Craig
- He remains a player for Forfarshire, where he learned and played his junior cricket
- His favorite moment in cricket to date is beating Ireland in the U19 European Championships.
- Danny Briggs of Hampshire is the best bowler he’s faced due to his ability to change the speed and spin of each delivery without changing his action significantly
- Before batting, he likes to listen to Mumford and Sons
- If Craig could be any other sportsman for the day he would be golf legend, Tiger Woods