Cricket Scotland Coaches Association
Cricket Scotland are pleased to announce the launch of the Cricket Scotland Coaches Association. The CSCA will provide support and coach development opportunities bespoke to coaches in Scotland.
To be eligible for membership you have to hold a minimum ICC Introduction to Cricket Award (or equivalent) and be actively coaching in Scotland.
The benefits of joining the CSCA will include:
- Insurance cover (1st January to 31st December)
- Coach Matters – Cricket Scotland Coaching Newsletter
- ECB’s Wings to Fly DVD
- Cricket Scotland Skills Awards on a Cricket Scotland USB
- Free place on a regional coaching forum day covering the following skill areas:
- Pace Bowling & Spin Bowling
Fielding, Analysis & Wicketkeeping
The support, resources and workshops included in the Coaches Association are all geared towards helping Scottish coaches become the best they can. We strongly believe that quality coaching is the key to retaining and developing our cricketers, and hope that you will take up this opportunity to become part of a stronger coaching community across Scotland.
The application form to join is attached below. Simply fill this out and return to firstname.lastname@example.org