– Sixteen overs per side
– Each pair bats for four overs
– Every player bowls two overs
– Every wicket is a deduction of five runs from the score
– The non-striker’s crease is halfway down the wicket
– Played using a softball or adapted indoor cricket ball
– Fast, fun and open to all
– No issues with the weather
– Easier for people with no cricket experience to get involved
– Minimal kit is needed
– A game only takes about an hour
– Can be played by both children and adults
Absolutely anyone can play this form and it`s a great way to introduce cricket to new people and also keep up skills and fitness for committed players over the winter months.
Simply join a local cricket club to find out about the opportunities in your area.