Stenhousemuir Cricket Club has a great history of producing top quality cricket players.
Over the past few years the club has seen resurgence in its junior membership. Through links with local schools and regional cricket partnership initiatives, that has helped the growth.
The club is looking to capitalise on this success and build for a strong, sustainable and successful future.
The club plays competitive cricket in the West league (Juniors and seniors) and current has players representing for Cricket Scotland regional squads
Pay Rate- £negotiable
Temp Contract – (01/04/2018 – 09/09/2018)
We are looking for a committed, experienced and enthusiastic Head Coach to join our volunteer coaches who work on a range of programmes over the winter. These programmes include:
· Integration of school children into our Youth Section
· Coach our Youth Section (8-18 years old)
· Coach our 1st and 2nd XI teams
· Plan and implement sessions with the assistance of our volunteer coaches
· Drive the development of our Youth section.
The programmes take place throughout the year and if you are qualified to Level 2 or higher and have a passion for helping to develop young cricketers we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate/s will have the following experience / skills / qualities:
· Qualified to Level 2 or equivalent
· Current clear ECB DBS check in place
· Current Safeguarding and First Aid qualifications
· Current member of a Coaches Association
· Ability to enthuse and inspire young people about cricket
· Experience of working with children in a coaching environment
· Enthusiastic team player
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is the 31st January. Practical interviews will take place during February