The ScotRail Curriculum for Excellence Cricket Resource is a cricket programme designed to meet the requirements of the Curriculum for Excellence in Scottish Primary Schools.
Cricket Scotland hope that through this programme we can embed cricket within primary schools and local communities to help our clubs attract young people.
The programme comes with the following benefits:
- Free Teacher CPD for the school to train teachers on how to deliver the programme
- Free Cricket Factory Core Skills Set of equipment to enable schools to deliver the programme and ensure maximum time on task
- Free Cricket Scotland USB stick with the curriculum resource loaded on it. The resource was developed by industry professionals and is easy for teachers to deliver, meets the curriculum outcomes, and is loads of fun
- Access to support from Cricket Scotland staff to help deliver the programme
- ScotRail Key Stage 1 and 2 lesson plans on rail safety to promote awareness and understanding of rail safety amongst school age children
For more information about the CfE resource and how we can target schools close to your club, simply contact your Regional Participation Manager.