The team leading an independent review into racism within Scottish cricket still want to speak to anyone who has experienced or witnessed racism, inequalities or discrimination.
This includes former and current players, administrators, umpires, staff and volunteers or anyone else who has information or evidence that could contribute to the review. It doesn’t matter if you are male or female, young or old, the review team want to hear from you.
If you are unsure whether what you have experienced or witnessed is relevant to the review, then please take some time to think about the following questions.
- Have you been discriminated against directly or had racial slurs used against you?
- Have you heard someone at your cricket club using racial slurs?
- Have your son or daughter not been given a playing opportunity and you feel that is because of discrimination?
- Have you not been given a playing opportunity because of discrimination?
- Have you had interactions with your regional association and do you or your club feel you were treated unfairly?
- Have you heard racial slurs being used and others who witnessed this did not challenge those in question?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes then contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
All contacts will be treated confidentially and will be responded to by the independent review team.